You must need to login..!
What I ate today! I’m sharing some of my go-to recipes when I’m too lazy or busy to cook! I hope you enjoy these lazy no-cook vegan meals – they’re healthy + easy + delicious!
FULL RECIPES BREAKFAST: INSTANT SUPERFOOD MUESLI
Ingredients ½ cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoons buckwheat groats
2 tablespoons walnuts
¼ cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons raisins
1 ripe banana
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds Plant-based yogurt or milk
1. In a large bowl, mash banana. To the bowl, add the oats, chia seeds, buckwheat groats, walnuts, coconut flakes, and raisins.
2. Mix together with fork or spoon until well incorporated. Toss together hemp seeds, cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds. Sprinkle over muesli.
3. Serve with plant-based yogurt or milk and fruits of choice.
LUNCH: EVERYTHING IN YOUR FRIDGE SALAD
2 cups packaged slaw mix ½
– 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed 2-3 tablespoons cashews 2-3 tablespoons sunflower seeds 2-3 tablespoons raisins ½ of a ripe avocado 2 tablespoons tahini 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar ½ tablespoon maple syrup Salt and pepper to taste Pinch of garlic powder Warm water to thin Directions 1. Toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl, adding warm water at the end to thin to the texture you want. Dress salad.
DINNER: GUACAMOLE BLACK BEAN TACOS
Ingredients ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed ⅓ cup canned organic corn, drained and rinsed ½ of a ripe avocado 1 handful of tomatoes, sliced 2 tablespoons minced cilantro 1 shallot, diced 2-3 teaspoons olive oil Juice of 1/2 lime Red chili flakes ¼ teaspoon ground cumin ⅓ cup vegan Greek-style yogurt 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar Few squeezes lime juice Salt and pepper to taste Salsa of choice. Corn tortillas Directions
1. In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, and shallot. Using a spoon or fork, mash the avocado into the ingredients.
2. Add the olive oil, lime juice, chili flakes, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
3. To make vegan sour cream, stir in apple cider vinegar and a few squeezes of lime juice into the vegan yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour black bean guacamole mixture over corn tortillas. Top with salsa and sour cream.
5. Optional: heat tortillas in the microwave or over an open flame for 10-20 seconds.